TROPICAL FISH WHOLESALER
Tropical Warehouse has been in the business of collecting and selling tropical fish for over 20 years. We operate out of a 3500 square foot facility, located in the Florida Keys. Tropical Warehouse always has marine livestock available such as Blue Angels, highhats, cardinals, lookdowns, lion fish etc. During the summer months we also have plenty of neon gobies, yellowhead jawfish, porkfish in stock. So when you are ready for an order, make your wishlist and send it to us, and we will work on marine life we do not have in stock. Tropical Warehouse ships out every Monday via Southwest Airlines. We also can ship smaller orders Fed Ex Monday thru Thursday.
We are diving and collecting daily to assure you are receiving the freshest marine live stock, directly from the ocean. Your marine life are delivered straight to you via Federal Express, UPS or freight with no middle man. This process keeps your marine life less stressed, healthier, and offers you an excellent product at a great price.
If you are a wholesale dealer and interested in our wholesale pricing, please send us your information by fax at: 305-743-7922
Tropical Warehouse has been shipping marine life across the United States for over twenty years and has an excellent low loss rate. We dive and collect daily, so your marine life are caught safely and fresh from the ocean. We quarantee your marine life will ARRIVE ALIVE to your door.
KEEPING A COUPLE THINGS IN MIND, TO ACCIMATE YOUR MARINE LIFE PROPERLY:
- Make sure your tropical fishes water temp is the same as your aquarium water. (ie. float bag for 15 - 20 minutes, adding aquarium water to the bag every five minutes).
- Do not release shipping water into your aquarium.
- Make sure your salinity level is not too high, so your tropical fish are receiving high levels of oxygen.
- Keep your aquarium water Ph level between 8.2 - 8.4.
- Your marine life may be stressed from their travels, so it is best not to feed them for 24 hours and bright lights should be avoided on the first day.